Program consists of 300 hours:
- 180 hours lectures,
- 5 hours assistance,
- 15 hours practicum (teaching and analysing yoga classes),
- min. 30 hours non contact hours / homework: study of literature, essay writting etc.,
- 70 hours of regular yoga practice @ Agniyoga studio.
Lectures and workshops on:
- history of yoga
- paths and styls of yoga
- anatomy and kineziology
- astral anatomy
- basic Sanskirt
- meditation technichs and yoga nidra
- mantras and mudras
- yogic diet
- yoga teaching, learnig assisting and correct adjustments
- practicum: asisting and teaching yoga classes in Agniyoga center
For sucessful certification a regular yoga practice in Agniyoga center is obligatory.
You will pratice your yoga teaching:
- 3 classes for fellow yoga studens of the Teacher Training.
- 1 class for general public on the free Yoga Marathon
- 5 assistings on the regular class hour in Agniyoga center to adjust the practicing yogis.